D.R. Long Range Concepts (NW Arkansas)

My father and I just completed the DR Long Range Concepts "Long Range Hunter Course" and were very impressed with Ron White Jr and his staff. They are truly experienced instructors with a wealth of knowledge. They strive to get each student where the student wants to be. They stress safety continuously throughout the training course. My two main goals were to 1. Know my limits, and 2. Know the limits of my rifle. I found out both and was very surprised and pleased.
My father and I were so impressed we have talked to other family members into going next year and we will be there again.
If you live within a five hour driving distance to NW Arkansas, I strongly encourage you to do some research and see if you can find another outfit that offers this type of detailed instruction in long range shooting for the price DR Long Range Concepts offers.

The years of experience that Ron and his staff bring to the table with real world training from the US Military and Law Enforcement is second to none.

Thanks to Ron, Denise, Brian, Ian, and Corey for the valuable instruction and amazing experience. gun)

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts