• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED CZ 550 American 9.3x62 and plenty of goodies for it

Alan Griffith

***SPF****

I bought this for my Alaskan Grizzly hunt Sept 2008. I went, I saw, I kicked butt! But not with the CZ. As many of you know, I shot a very large Moose with my Ruger BH in 45 LC.

Sooooo.....

Since I can't afford to go back to Alaska for sometime and need to fund a 260 Rem rifle project, I'm offering this rifle and all the stuff I used to reload for it for sale.

Basically, this baby is ready to go. If you want to shoot something very big without alot of recoil, this baby will do it! I'll send along all my load data for the Nosler 286 gr Partitions as this is all I loaded. I was able to get 2497 fps with Ramshot Big Game and this is the load I took to Alaska to shoot my Grizzly.

Stock has the interior sealed by Dembart's stock sealer and the exterior had a coat of Carnuba wax applied prior to heading north. Also, all the metal was coated with Boeshield's T9 metal protectant. All three products were suggested by and bought from Brownell's.

The largest ding is at the very front of the left side of the forend tip and where the front lever from the Talley rings rub against the stock. Their is a picture. Their are other minor handling marks which the camera does not pick up. The cartridge follower has been replaced by a metal version. I firing pin is the updated version which will preclude any misfires. The iron sights will print 1" left @ 100 yds and right on @ 100 yds with my Partition load. The flip up rear sight leaf has not been regulated or filed.

CZright.jpg

CZrightstock.jpg

CZleft.jpg

CZleftstock.jpg

CZwdies.jpg

CZfrontsight.jpg

-CZ 550 American in 9.3x62..................$600
-NECG rear island 2-leaf sight(1 solid, 1 folding)....................................$100
-NECG banded front sight.....................$50
-Factory box
-2 sets of Talley Lever Release rings...$85 each
-Rifle has barrel channel opened up, free floating barrel by Westpac.
-Aluminum pillar/glass bedded by "Westpac" of this boards Gunsmith section. He's in Salt Lake City. ................................$100
-Lucas bore guide...........................$20
-Dewey brass cleaning jag.....................$2
-Dewey nylon cleaning brush...................$1
-Forster case trimmer .365" pilot.............$3
-Hornady 35 cal comparator....................$3
-RCBS 375 cal neck brush......................$2
-RCBS 9.3 cal bullet puller collett...........$9
-1 box unopened Barnes 286 gr TSX............$35
-87 pieces of Lapua brass....................$48
-29 count Nosler 286 gr Partition............$18
-Redding 2-die FL die set....................$50
-
Total w/o scope $1211

-Leupold VXII 2-7x33 w/ LR reticle (If you want it. I plan on putting in my daughers rifle but will buy a new one if you want this one.)
............................................$260
-Butler Creek scope caps.....................$12

I would prefer to sell all this in one fell swoop but am willing to piece it out. Shipping will be actual cost of your preferred method. It just means more trips to the post office for me.

Dont doddle! This is basically set up for someone who wants to get into a great caliber/rifle combo and not have to run around, pay retail, to pick all the little extras I'm selling with it. I've shot groups as small as 1/2" and as large as 1.5". It's a shooter!

Last edited: