CZ 455 Varmint review

no problem.

if staying with a more traditional look, i've also had great luck with B square rings. they are smooth and clean looking just like the rifle and never had an issue with them. not that expensive either.

probably the best rings IMO that are not rediculously priced and has great quality are millet angle locks, for about 30.00. they too are nice lookers, heavy and strong. they even have an engraved set that look pretty fancy. i have them on a .22 mag dovetailed marlin - the millets are the only rings i've put on a dovetail that didn't eventually strip or slip.

now that i think of it, burris Zee or signature rings are very strong and not outrageously priced.

again it all depends on your tastes and budget, but for the traditional look Bsquare, millet and burris are hard to beat (on a rimfire) in quality, looks, and price.

Thanks for the review. Brother should be able to pick up his .22LR 455 Varmint in a couple days. Really want one for myself but they (like most things firearms) are nearly impossible to find today. The backorder of .22 ammo is ridiculous right now. Glad I bought several bricks before Xmas.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.