Cutting edge raptor on game?

Oh, OK ... that must have been it, thanks!

No worries brother, Cutting Edge makes a LOT of different models. gun)

BC to me is not near as critical. Many places I hunt a 300 yard shot is bout all that I can get. That's why I'd consider these. If I can run one out at 3600 that's very little drop out to 300. Especially when sighted dead nuts at 200. My cousin, whose a girl, Has killed several deer with a 55 grain ballistic tip factory ammo. I've witnessed a shot right in the boiler room and the deer never heard the shot at around 100 yards. But deer here in southern Tennessee are fairly small with large doe's weighing 90 sounds and decent bucks 145. In my area deer are wildly over populated and we can legally killed 3 doe's a day everyday four the entire 3 month season.

If shooting inside 300, I have to agree with you. The BC isn't going to make any difference. The Raptor would be a frigginn hammer at 3600fps & you won't have to worry about it grenading. If you can swing the $$ I'd say try a box & see what happens. You can always use them as trading fodder if nothing else.

t

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts