• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Customized Remington 700/Nightforce 20MOA base with McMillan HTG stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Eichele

The rifle range, or archery range or behind the co
I have one sweet set up for sale.

Action Specs:

Remington 700 LA, BDL, RH/RUM, SAUM, WSM bolt face
Fully blueprinted. Lugs are cut and lapped to perfection
Sako style extractor
Badger bolt knob
Wyatt Box magazine
Heavy recoil lug. Face of the lug is slightly tapered for easy separation
Lug is pinned to the action
Factory trigger professionally tuned to 2.5# with ZERO creep. This is a sweet trigger
Mounted but unused brand new Nightforce 20MOA 1 piece base
This action feeds, extracts and functions flawlessly

Stock specs:

McMillan HTG
Textured grip and fore end
Woodland camo
3 sling studs
Pachmayr Decelerator recoil pad
Perfectly bedded with heavy duty aluminum pillars to the action/lug listed above
Barrel channel is inletted for a Lilja 1.200 HV Taper but works with quite a few other tapers such as
the M4. Bartlein, Hart and several other manufacturers make tapers that work with this inlet. OR
it easily be bedded to a sendero or other varmint or Palma tapers.

This is just about as sweet a set up as you can get without going to a custom action. It would cost
approaching $2K to put this together as is. I'm asking $1,700. All she needs is a new barrel blank and a smith the cut, chamber and crown fit to it. Without flutes, a barrel would cost 350.00, 200-250.00 to fit. 2300 bucks and you would have a really sweet rifle. Fully custom. You cannot have one built for this. At least no where near the quality. You will NOT be disappointed in this one. The cool part about it is that you get to pick the barrel manufacture, contour, caliber, lands, twist, flutes, no flutes, cartridge, stainless or not etc... You'll never wonder about how many rounds have been fired through it.

I'm not looking for any trades. I will cover the shipping. You will need to provide a copy of an FFL which is where it will be shipped to. Buyer is to pay for any fees his/her FFL applies.

Attachments

• DSCN0102.JPG
    DSCN0102.JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCN0103.JPG
    DSCN0103.JPG
    86.5 KB · Views: 10
Status
Not open for further replies.