Custom Turret Systems Review

This sounds like the Holy Grail of shooting long range shots. My Dad always told me to: KISS Keep it simple stupid. Once setup, you should be able to shoots light out.

lightbulblightbulb

This is a great product and works awesome on my nightforce bench rest This is a perfect low cost alternative to custom made turrets or laser engraving. I can't say enough about this product or customer service I received

Thanks

Buck

That's awesome. But, I think that after using the lables for awhile to check for accuracy. I will go back to the old way. It will almost be like cheating. gun)

Has anyone removed these labels? Residue? Scope finish condition? I bought these labels and was pleased, just got scared about putting them on a new high dollar scope not knowing what might happen when they needed to come off.

Has anyone removed these labels? Residue? Scope finish condition? I bought these labels and was pleased, just got scared about putting them on a new high dollar scope not knowing what might happen when they needed to come off.

When I removed one after a few months it left just a little bit of residue that wiped right off with some solvent. It did not affect my etched numbers at all.

Very interesting and well written article! Congratulations on a job well done. I read it with great interest as I was looking to do something like this with my Nightforce scopes. I shot a rifle last June that had a custom turret on a Swarovski scope. What a boon to long range shooting those custom turrets make.
However, I saw on the last page of your article that the vertical lines aren't available? I'm a bit "long in the tooth" (OLD !) and my eyes would sure like that feature. I have several rifles I know will shoot accurately past 600 but to now all I could do was hold over with mil dots. Not nearly as accurate as dialing in.

Very interesting and well written article! Congratulations on a job well done. I read it with great interest as I was looking to do something like this with my Nightforce scopes. I shot a rifle last June that had a custom turret on a Swarovski scope. What a boon to long range shooting those custom turrets make.
However, I saw on the last page of your article that the vertical lines aren't available? I'm a bit "long in the tooth" (OLD !) and my eyes would sure like that feature. I have several rifles I know will shoot accurately past 600 but to now all I could do was hold over with mil dots. Not nearly as accurate as dialing in.

The last photo in the article is a label that is available but you can't create it yourself with the software available online (at least you couldn't at the time I wrote the article). If you want a label like that you just email CTS and they will work with you to get the label created. I imagine they are pretty busy with hunting seasons coming up so their ability to design your label may take them a little longer than normal.

Just got mine for my 300 RUM. Installation was easy and I love the custom label designed just how I wanted it. Seems durable and comes with a spare too. Great product, great value.-------SS

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.