Custom Tooley Rifle 7mm STW,1900.00

Discussion in 'Guns For Sale' started by troupe, Feb 15, 2012.

1. troupe

troupe Member

FS: Custom Remington built by David Tooley of Tooley Custom Rifles, 7mm STW, Trued action, 7mm STW, 79 rounds fired, shot a best of .218 3 shot group, Wyatt box, Rem tuned trigger, Mcmillan ADL stock, Woodland molded in color, pillar bedded, Schneider 26" #5 fluted 9 twist barrel, excellent condition, been sitting in the safe unused. $1,900.00 shipped in CONUS to your FFL. Can be contacted at troupe@vidanthealth.com.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2012
  2. new shooter

new shooter Well-Known Member

What does it weigh ? What twist barrel ? Thanks Joe

3. troupe

troupe Member

It is approx. 9.75 lbs and the twist is a 9 twist.

Thanks for the reply, Tom

4. troupe

troupe Member

To all that has emailed me about this rifle, I do apologize, I am computer dumb. Thanks to my son Zach, I do have pics that I can email if you respond back. The rifle is still for sale.

Again, I do apologize and thanks,

Tom

5. troupe

troupe Member

I weighed the rifle on bathroom scales and I was way off. They weighed it at 8lb 4 oz. Sorry, my weight guessing is for suspects only.

Thanks, Tom

6. troupe

troupe Member

Rifle is still for sale, had alot of people wanting pics but no body that can spend the funds. I don't mind sending pics if you are truely interested in a full custom Tooley rifle.

Thanks, Tom

7. troupe

troupe Member

Last time that it is going to the top, last chance to get it, it will be going back into the safe.

Thanks,

Tom