custom stock painting, someone good?

Discussion in 'Rifles, Bullets, Barrels & Ballistics' started by slg888, Mar 10, 2009.

1. slg888

slg888 Well-Known Member

Looking for a good custom rifle stock painter for duracoat. Someone that does really good work on camo finishes? Anyone know?

2. mindcrime

mindcrime Well-Known Member

I've never tried Duracoat, maybe I should. Here's a pic of a Hunter Class Competition rifle that I did for a friend of mine. It turned out sharp as hell, especially up close! Many of his fellow shooters were gawking at it and complementing the paint scheme that I came up with, as well as the pattern! It is Hunter/Safety Orange, Blue, and Black:

[​IMG]

Just thought that I'd share the pic. [​IMG]

3. tjkanavel

tjkanavel New Member

I paint stocks as a hobby. I use Duracoat and havent had a problem with one flaking or peeling yet and I have put some of them through hell. I usually dont do camo but would be willing to if you have an exact pattern or idea of what you want. here are a few pics of a couple recent ones I've done:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

PM me if you are interested-Tim

4. strictlyRUM

strictlyRUM Well-Known Member

Where are you from?

5. Supertrucker

Supertrucker Well-Known Member

This guy is really good.

Home

6. tgm1175

tgm1175 Member

http://larsontactical.com/id14.html seems to have some very nice camo patterns.

I've never used / heard of someone using them though, so some background checking would be needed.

7. Tikkamike

Tikkamike Well-Known Member

I am going to give this guy a call i like the looks of his work.

8. OLI62

OLI62 Well-Known Member

Eddie Fosnaugh at Fosnaugh Customs. I have had him do a bunch of rifles for me and his work is outstanding. He's a great guy to deal with also.

9. 300 ultra

300 ultra Well-Known Member

I just had my Greybull stock painted by ARPredatorhunter on here and it turned out amazing. his website is http://OnTargetCustoms.net Price, Quality and turn around time is hard to beat. My gun is the ninth one down on his portfolio pics.

10. winmag

winmag Well-Known Member

Holy crap! That guy is GOOOOOD!