custom stock painting, someone good?

slg888

Looking for a good custom rifle stock painter for duracoat. Someone that does really good work on camo finishes? Anyone know?

I've never tried Duracoat, maybe I should. Here's a pic of a Hunter Class Competition rifle that I did for a friend of mine. It turned out sharp as hell, especially up close! Many of his fellow shooters were gawking at it and complementing the paint scheme that I came up with, as well as the pattern! It is Hunter/Safety Orange, Blue, and Black:

custompaintHunter.jpg

Just thought that I'd share the pic.
thumb.gif

Eddie Fosnaugh at Fosnaugh Customs. I have had him do a bunch of rifles for me and his work is outstanding. He's a great guy to deal with also.

I just had my Greybull stock painted by ARPredatorhunter on here and it turned out amazing. his website is http://OnTargetCustoms.net Price, Quality and turn around time is hard to beat. My gun is the ninth one down on his portfolio pics.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.