• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED custom savage striker

Monte

I have a custom savage with a samson machine stock, custom trigger and a vais brake in 22-250 for sale. Excellent shooter with less then 250 rounds through it. All stainless. 475.00

Savage Striker

I have a custom savage with a samson machine stock, custom trigger and a vais brake in 22-250 for sale. Excellent shooter with less then 250 rounds through it. All stainless. 475.00

Do you still have your Striker? I've been trying to find one in 22.250. Would love to hear you still have it.

Tresspasse

That thread is over a year old, and that guy hasn't posted since February of last year... I don't think he's going to see it.

Thanks guys, Guess it was just wishful thinking. Can't find one of these things anywhere.

i thought i wanted one......

until i got one!!!!! i bought one when they first came out...i should have put a muzzle brake on it immediately, cause about the third time i shot it i put a stupid mark right down my nose!!!!! i had a fairly long eye relief scope on it, but still let it get me....you coulda bought that one dirt cheap.....cant even remember what i traded it for, but it didnt take long.AJ

You don't know what your missing. Mine has a brake. I have an XP in 7 Lazzeroni and soon to have a 300 Dakota and I don't even own one of them "R's" The Lazz shoots a 1" at 300 yds with 168gr Bergers @ 2850fps.