• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom Rifle Sherman Short Mag (300Max)

Brianc74

I'm going to sell a rifle I just don't have time for at this time. I did barrel break in on it with 50 rounds. It shows real promise with 175 LRX, 180 hammers and 205 EH Berger. I will try and find any pics with groups if I have any. Rifle will come with 100 pieces of 300 max brass (50 new and 50 fired), and the Hornady die set. Will com with a Spartan Javlin bipod size Tall aswell. Build parts are.
1. Defiance Nitrited Hunter Ruckus XM action with Defiance BDL XM bottom metal
2. Bartlien #3 barrel fluted and finished at 20" with 1-10. 5R twist, muzzle threaded 9/16 24 thread.
3. Altera carbon stock finished at 14" LOP, with 1 flushcup bottom front and 1 left but end and a Spartan Javlin bipod mount in the front and it has a 1" Decelerator recoil pad.. Barreled action Devcon Steel bedded.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

4. Trigger Tech Diamond 2 stage trigger
All metal work done by Karl Kempfeld, and stock work by Mark at Spartan Precision. All metal is Cerakoted in black. Weight is 6 lbs 12oz as you see it. Sell rifle, dies and brass for $5500 plus shipping with insurance being on the buyer. OBO

Brian

Last edited:
Have had a few people as on velocity with the bullets I have tried. The 205 bergs I had gotten to 2800 fps and the Barnes and Hammers over 3000 fps with some 1/2" groups with all bullets. Don't think barrel is fully seasoned yet. Also only trade I'm interested in is for a Swarovski ATX setup plus cash.

Brian