• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED .Custom Rem 700 in .257 Wby for sale

ebby

I am going to sell this rifle. It has been a great shooter and is a joy to carry. It shoots about MOA with various factory ammo and is easily sub MOA with my handloads. I have mainly shot the 115gr Bergers and 100gr TTSX out of this rifle with 7828 powder. Weight as pictured is 8lbs 5ozs with sling and talleys and scope with obj cover. Scope and sling are not for sale. Round count about 400. Some wear at the muzzle where the Cerakote has worn. Some wear on the Cerakote along the flutes and I've tried to picture that. I have another .257 and recently picked up some new toys so this one is for sale.

Rem 700 trued
Pac-nor SS 6 flute barrel at 24" and measures .650 at muzzle
Action work and barrel install done by Pac-nor
SAAMI spec chamber
Fluted bolt by Long Rifles Inc
Rem factory trigger with trigger job and set at 2lbs
McMillan Edge stock with 1/2" Decelerator pad and unbedded and unaltered from factory
Stock is Gray and is Tikka 65 pattern I believe with palm swell and was ordered for this barrel channel
Cerakote Graphite black
Talleys

$1400 shipped tyd

DSC_0282.jpg

DSC_0283.jpg

DSC_0284.jpg

DSC_0285.jpg

Any interest in a trade or partial trade on your .257 .

Thanks,

Dennis

Not looking for anything particular but am always willing to listen

Thanks

Weight as it sits in the pics with Slogan rubber sling, talley's and scope is 8lbs 6 ozs