• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom Rem 700 bbl in .35 Whelen Ackley, plus Redding Dies, 200 brass & 432 bullets

edward hogan

Custom Rem 700 bbl in .35 Whelen Ackley, plus Redding Dies, 200pcs brass & 432 asstd bullets...

Have decided to bundle all my remaining .35 Whelen brass and bullets with the As-New 24.5" Montana Rifleman Ackley Improved barrel and Redding AI die set.

Here is what you get:

As New .35 Whelen Ackley Improved barrel, 24.5" oal, blued, moly perfect condition about 60 total rds fired. PERFECT in every way. Engraved ".35 Whelen Ack." Twist is 1:12. Contour is #4 heavy sporter.

As-New Redding FL die set .35 Whelen AI

78 virgin & unfired R-P brass a few are primed
61 1x regular Whelen R-P brass
61 1x AI Whelen fired R-P brass

107 Speer 250gr spire points
45 Hornady 250gr round nose
180 Remington 200 gr Core-Lokt
100 Hornady 180 gr Flat Nose

Total replacement value of this gear
$400+ barrel,
$80 die set,
$140 brass
$130 bullets Total value $750+

Postal Moneyorder sale price is $425 shipped
Trades invited.

Best to reach me by email at [email protected] for pix or inquiries of any kind.

Also have 2 perfect condition complete Rem 700 long actions and a McMillan Edge stock with Williams blued steel floorplate looks as-new that would make you a 7.5lb all-around big game outfit.

If I had not decided to sell all my Rem 700 gear, this rifle would be the last to go... Can do anything with it including shoot .357 pistol bullets. With sierra or nosler boattails it is very much a longrange performer.

Thanks!

Re: Custom Rem 700 bbl in .35 Whelen Ackley, plus Redding Dies, 200 brass & 432 bulle

If you decide to split it up I would be interested in everything but the barrel.

Re: Custom Rem 700 bbl in .35 Whelen Ackley, plus Redding Dies, 200 brass & 432 bulle

You have a PM.
Thanks Alan

Funny how I saw Alan's PM in the Welcome box notice area and then about an hour later I get the notice of his post on this thread. All PMs have been replied to BTW...

If you want prompt response or pix just send me an email....
[email protected]

If you want to make an offer, please do.

thanks

Have had a few inquiries about selling dies and components w/o barrel.
Am open to that but can't make you as good a deal as with barrel, but seems that most dealers are out of stock on Whelen brass and .358 bullets so you not only get a good savings, you'll get delivery right away.

Thanks!