• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom rem.700 7mmrem.mag.

338edge

I have a rem.700 in 7mm.rem.mag, huskemaw 5-20 lr scope, not the blue diamond. Jewell trigger, throated for 180gr. bergers, pac-nor fluted 1-9 twist, 26" barrel stainless steel, with holland muzzle brake, also glass bedded, Talley rings with over sized screws, grey bull precision stock, green and black spider webbing in color, lop = 13". Has bubble level, weight= 10lbs. 300 rounds down the barrel, shoots half min. Custom built by Richard Coon. I killed 7x6 bull elk at 790yards. The scope, stock and floor plate have a couple of blemishes from normal use in the field. Complete turn key system with turrets matching ballistics of rifle. Turrets are engraved for 1000ft 45' and 6000ft and 30'. Looking to sell as complete package. Selling because I want to build a lighter package. Velocity 3005 fps with 180gr, bergers. Also comes with 70 rounds of loaded ammo with ammo box and load data with true velocity and true bc. I'm asking 5500. I only know how to send pictures from email to email. Thanks Corey. gun):)

Last edited: