• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom Rem 700 6.5x284

Ltsheets

I really don't want to sell this rifle but I found a rifle I want more than this one. I had this one built by Long Range Innovations in Lubbock. It shoots 140VLDs sub-1/2" with very minimal load development. I haven't even done any seating depth tests to tighten the groups yet. This rifle has less than 120 rds down the tube. Below is a list of the build. Please don't hesitate to ask questions.

Trued Rem 700 long action
Timney Trigger
26" Shilen select match 1/8 barrel with deep fluting
Muzzle break
HS Precision stock
SWFA SS HD 5-20x50
Action and barrel are coated for durability
**bipod not included**

I'm asking $4,500 OBO shipped. I can take more pics if needed and text/email if you give me your info in a PM. Thanks for looking guys.

Nice looking rig. To bad I'm a lefty.
You shouldn't have a problem moving this. Good Luck!

NRA Life Member
gun)

Mountainman83

Hope you're right because I don't get the other rifle without selling this one haha

I've done quite a bit of business with LtSheets, great guy and great seller. Deal with confidence here guys !

Thanks bud!

Wanted to also say that I've shot a 2.3" group at 500 yds with this rifle. The recoil is so mild you can call hits for you ur self from 200 yds and beyond! I do love this rifle but selling it is the only way I'm going to get the new one right now.

Here's a 500 yd group. The top left shot was the first. I made a wind correction on the scope and then shot the 3 shot group without making a correction.