• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom Rem 700, 300 WinMag, Krieger, Badger, McMillan

spankey

Custom Remington 700
300 Win Mag

Krieger 5R Rifled Barrel, Chrome Moly, 26" Finished Length, 1:10 Twist, 1.300" Diameter Straight Contour, 8 Flutes, 11 Degree Barrel Crown

Badger Ordnance Detachable Box Magazine System, Badger Ordnance Tactical Bolt Knob

McMillan A-5 Stock, Olive Drab, Full customized inlet for R700 Action, Badger bottom metal, and barrel. Standard 1" decelerator pad, 13.5" LOP, thumbwheel cheekpiece, 3 studs (1 aft, 2 forward on stock)

~2.5lb Trigger

Nightforce 20MOA Picatinny Rail

Harris 6-9" Bipod

Free Floated Barrel, Action Glass Bedded, Match Reamer Used for Chambering, Chamber custom fit for Nosler and Norma Brass, Action Blueprinted, Custom Bolt Finishing, Cerakote Black drab finish on barrel and action, Holland Recoil Lug.

Gunsmithing by Mike Palazzo, Kent WA, Well known in Western Washington Area

Gun has only seen 15 rounds fired through it at 600yds for boresighting.

Also have a Nightforce 5.5-22 x 56mm with NP-R1 Reticle I am willing to sell if desired. Scope has only seen 15 rounds fired under it. Comes with 100% of Factory included material, including triangular box, manuals, paperwork. Warranty card already mailed in to NF. Certification sticker is still intact on the scope tube.

I have ~150 pieces of brass that I would be willing to sell also, including 2 plastic carry cases. Some of this is loaded with 190gr Sierra Match King Bullets. Also RCBS Die setup.

Price for Gun, including Bipod, NO SCOPE - $3500
Contact me for price including brass, scope and others.
Contact me for Photos.

Shooting was boresighted shooting only. 15 rounds total run through the barrel. I was keeping it inside of 6" at 600yds with only the boresighting in 10kt wind conditions.

Recent Posts