• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom Rem 700 243Ackley $SOLD

snpr700

I traded this from Wyowhisper. It's a 243 AI, Trued M700 BDL Action, #5 fluted, 24" Pac-Nor 1:10"tw, Marine Tex bedded in an HS Precision Pro Series Sporter stock, Factory SS BDL Bottom Metal. Shoots 100 gr Nosler Partitions into 1/3 MOA. There is over $1400 in this rifle. I have a complete set of dies and about 150 pieces of brass. I may even throw in some bullets. I will let it go for $1075 shipped. Trades will be considered. Email for pics.

[ 01-28-2004: Message edited by: snpr700 ]

[ 02-07-2004: Message edited by: snpr700 ]

[ 02-07-2004: Message edited by: snpr700 ]

The rifle is a shooter. I had it built by Ernie(former gunsmith at Pac-Nor) at Gunner's Sport Shop and did the stock work myself. It balances great and handles like a dream. If I had the funds, I'd buy it back
grin.gif

If anyone has any questions, maybe I can help. I let it go to Wyo in a trade--Ended up with a Jerry Rice built .300 RUM.

I'll second that.. If I had the funds I'd buy it back too.... kinda miss it.... was a fun gun to shoot!

Thanks for the input guys. I appreciate it. I hate to get rid of it myself but I can't justify it sitting in my safe with all the other rifles. I am not in a big hurry to sell it but cash talks.