• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom Painted Win. 70 - 7mag

wayoutinmo

I have a Winchester M70 7mm Rem. Mag sporter rifle. It started it life as a standard sporter - matte blue, 26" barrel, blind magazine, push feed bolt. I decided I wanted to make it weather proof and just down right good looking. Here is a run down:

All metal cerakoted - Patriot Brown

Talley lightweight 1" rings - coated Patriot Brown

Stock painted a custom GAP camo - Flat Dark Earth, Patriot Brown, and Black.

All painting done by Branden at Custom Gun Coatings.

This rifle shoots 1/2 moa with Hornady 139 Interbonds and 140 Nosler Ballistic Tips. It has had less than 100 rounds down the tube. I set this rifle up for Midwest whitetail hunting at 400 yards and under. It is very comfortable to shoot and carry and will perform flawlessly on demand. It killed a beautiful buck at 312 yards.

I just want to get back what I have in it.

$625 shipped to your FFL.

Thanks,
Mike

IMG_20131116_093339_899.jpg

IMG_20131118_074446.jpg

Here are a couple pics. Its a proven killer (312 yd Midwest whitetail)
(Leupold not included)

Lots of interest but it seems I may be a bit high on my price if I want to sell. I need to finish my .243 build which is the reason I'm selling. Let's go $550 shipped to your FFL.

Come on guys someone needs a great 7 mag at a great price. This rifle is a shooter ! Offers or trades ?

OK I had planned on keeping my scope but let's try this. How about $550 shipped for the rifle with scope - set up and ready to hunt. The scope is a brand new Leopold VXI 3-9 x 40. This is a steal. Someone needs to take advantage of this opportunity.