• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED custom long range rifle

I'm kinda new to lr shooting, but am really enjoying it so far! I had my first tactical sniper competition last weekend and quickly found that my 308 was outmatched by the .260 and the 6.5 creedmoore.

I am quite interested in your rifle package and have a question. Where can I buy ammo for this rifle? Is the 6.5 creedmoore a wildcat which I would (finally) have to get a set-up for reloading? Can I buy factory match grade ammo anywhere?

Please let me know. The ammo seems like it would limit my ability to shoot this beauty.

I have my eye on several rifles on here and on snipershide... I finally got a sale on my rifle, and now have to decide between all my choices :)

NICE RIFLE!!

You can buy factory Hornady 140 grain A-max ammo anywhere. I am even starting the buyer out with about 6 boxes of Hornady ammo. It is also being offered by a couple other manufactures. This gun really likes the Hornady. It is not a wildcat and reloading has a few hundred options.

Just re-read through the posts and saw that this has got a Remington varmint barrel? Factory? I think I'm looking for a heavier contour on the barrel... :(

Still may be an option though...

No this is a custom Krieger 1 and 8 twist that they call their Rem Varmint. It is a heavy varmint style barrel. Nothing on this gun is factory. This is a 100 percent custom.

The Krieger barrel is also the chambered for factory style rounds, Ranging from 120 to 140 grain. I want everyone to know this is not a remington barrel. This a one of the best custom barrels on the market.

Recent Posts