• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom lightweight rem 700 in .243

257speed

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Here is your opportunity to own a custom rifle at a much lower price. I had a customer back out on a build and am trying to re-coop some of my money. This is a rem 700 short action that has been completely blueprinted and lightened. The barrel is a 21.5" #2 contour Douglas air guage in standard .243 caliber. The stock is a high tech Welcome to High Tech Specialties, Inc.!!! lightweight stock. It has not been cut for length of pull, so you can fit it to you. The stock has not been painted yet, so you can decide that as well. I can do any number of camo type patterns in duracoat, as well as solid colors. This would make a great kids rifle also. A rifle like this generally runs around $1700 but I am selling this finished for $1000.00 (not much more than the cost of the action, stock and barrel.) Must be shipped to FFL of your choice. Must be payed by USPS money order or discreet paypal (no fee). I have numerous references and will provide full contact info for buyer. Please, serious inquiries only. Will be listed on several sites for sale.

1)The rifle as you recieve it, will be completely finished to your specs, ie length of pull and finish, and ready to shoot (with remington trigger cleaned up and set for weight). It will not have bases or rings, unless we work something out specifically.
2) The length of pull on the uncut stock is Approx 14" now, with no recoil pad installed.
3) The twist rate of the barrel is 1/10"
4)Estimate finish weight at 5.5lbs or less
5)Things I will consider for trades : 700 action (long or short), manners tactical stock, new barrel blanks, tactical scopes.
Hope this covers all the ???

P6240082.jpg

P6240078.jpg

P6240079.jpg

Here is a picture of another one I built a while back, also in .243
bda2a8e3.jpg

Last edited: