• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom Encore Brarrel for trade............

JDJHNTR

Hey guys, I have a 25 1/2" S/S Heavy Encore barrel by SSK in 270JDJ #2 I'd like to trade for? Hre we go again........

* Leupold 4.5-14x40 A/O reg. duplex matte
* Encore frame or complete gun
* Glock 26
* s/s 4" .357
* rifle barrel for contender (something custm .25cal & up)
* G2 wood rifle set
* NEF rifle synthetic .223, 22-250 or .243
* Light weight AR A3 upper (16" pencil barrels only)
* other handguns?
* Whatever.........

Thanks guys! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Well......I already have a custom .280AI barrel that I really like and will keep. I started doing all my deer hunting with handguns a few years ago and dont really need this one. So.......I'd just like to sell it or trade for something else? Thanks.......

What is a 270 JDJ , whats the parent and whats involved in reloading it , what type of performance ??

Keep in mind that it is a 270JDJ #2. SSK also has a 270JDJ that is based on the .225 win. case and designed for the Contender. The #2 uses 30-06 or 280 brass. As per SSK, you do NOT fire factory rounds in it to fire form. You load either 30/06 or the 280 with the bullet long (touching the lands), fire and thats it. Performance is right up there with the .270 Weatherby Mag. but with alot less powder. I have about 40 fireformed cases to go with it. They were formed with .280 brass. Thanks for your intrest........

jdjhntr

YOu dont have an e-mail address in your profile.

d-a

Open to trades.........especialy handguns (glocks, Kahrs, Springfields ect...) Thanks........

It's the barrel from longrangehunting.com /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif