Custom Camo Stock

Discussion in 'Gun Photos' started by wayoutinmo, Mar 11, 2014.

1. wayoutinmo

wayoutinmo Well-Known Member

I just got another stock back from Branden at Custom Gun Coatings. This one started its life as a B&C M40 Tactical Black and once again Branden turned:rolleyes: into lightbulb:Dlightbulb ! The first was just to add a cool touch to my favorite rifle and since then this has become a must for all my rifles. I just wanted to share a few of these masterpieces with you. I think we would all love to see more too so if you have Brandens art on your stock let's see it.

This one is a desert GAP - FDE, Woodland Tan, and OD Green.

Attached Files:

2. wayoutinmo

Here is my go to 'yote rifle. Metal is cetakoted FDE and stock is also desert GAP using FDE, Woodland Tan, and Black.

Attached Files:

3. wayoutinmo

Another GAP camo. Yes I'm a sucker for GAP camo ! This was on my M70 7wsm. The colors are FDE, Patriot Brown, and Black.

Branden paints more than GAP - ALOT more - like I said I'm a sucker for GAP though. Let's see some other camos created by Branden.

Attached Files:

4. wayoutinmo

Here is another Greybull that Branden painted for me. As I said earlier he paints more than just GAP camo and everything he touches turns into WOW ! This one is his Desert Multicam. Enjoy :D

5. wayoutinmo

Here's one last pic from my collection. This is a Win M70 that I had Branden paint last fall to use as my timber rifle. This is not a fancy long range rifle by any means but again it turned out looking awesome. I had the metal coated in Patriot Brown and again the stock is GAP (Patriot Brown, FDE, and Black). I'm out of stocks to show. Let's see some more.

Attached Files:

6. backcountryguide

backcountryguide Well-Known Member

Another Custom Gun Coating's GAP. This one is on a custom Sako A7 chambered in 7 MAG. Proof Research barrel and a new Bushnell HDMR with Horus Tremor 2 Ret sits in a Larue Tactical LT120 quick detach mount. The Stock pack is from Triad Tactical.
    photo 1.jpg

7. wayoutinmo

Good looking rifle ! Love that GAP camo. Let's see some more.......

8. tinkerer

tinkerer Well-Known Member

I looked at every one of those closely and can not find the nude girl anywhere.

What's the trick?

Larry
    Tinkerer

9. wayoutinmo

Good camo ! She's there :rolleyes:

10. wayoutinmo

I recently had another rifle painted by Branden. I am posting before and after pics. I had the barreled action cerakoted Patriot Brown with Black flutes and bolt and the stock is Flectarn (Patriot Brown, Flat DarkEarth, Woodland Tan, and Black). WOW is all I can say again. Thanks again Custom Gun Coatings !

Attached Files:

11. Woody26

Woody26 Well-Known Member

I really like that last one! :D

12. Rocky Mountain

Rocky Mountain Well-Known Member

Like the camo

13. wayoutinmo

Here is my latest masterpiece from Custom Gun Coatings. This is a Remington 700 VLS barreled action (243 Win.) in a Greybull stock with a custom VX3 4.5-14 x 50 LR setting in Mark 4 rings. I had Branden do a full camo on this one. Its a Flectarn camo (black, patriot brown, and FDE). I couldn't be happier with it !

Attached Files:

14. geo4061

geo4061 Well-Known Member

Outstanding !!!