• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom Built Savage 300 Win Mag

Hankster76

300.jpg

For Sale: Custom Built Savage 300 Win Mag, Varmint Contour Lothar Walther Barrel. B&C Duramax Stock. Complete bedding. Custom knob, Custom Trigger, complete green Dura-coating, 100 +/- brass.
Picatinny Base. Load data. This gun is consistent sub 1/2MOA shooter. It took an antelope at over 700 yards 1st shot in 10/2010. Not looking for trades. $750 + actual shipping to FFL if out of PA. Will add some loaded ammo for FTF deal

What twits barrel ? What did you have done to the action ? What triger do you have ? what is set at ? What bullet ar you shooting 180-205 ? How many rounds have you put down the barrel ? What is the longest distance you have shot?

The member I got it off of told me it had a 1-10 twist rifle basic trigger and firing pin & spring. I have been shooting 165gr sierras. It has a total of 275 round thru it and farthest I shot it was 800 at plate.

What's the round count? What model savage was this exactly? Could you email some pics of rifle and action to : [email protected]
What's the best you'd be willing to take?
Thanks
Andre

See previous posts the round count is 275 it is a Savage 110 i believe and the best I can do is $700 + actual shipping costs. I can send pics tonight

I'll give you a free bump Hanskter. Folks, I have seen this gun in action, we shoot at distances up to 750 yards at my house, this gun is spot on every time. This is a great price for a long range gun, if I didn't have a couple long range guns already, this would go with my collection. lightbulb

Okay, okay, I'm interested. Do you have any other pics? Please send any others or even just the original in full rez to:

t u c k e r 9 9 9 0 @ g m a i l . c o m

Spaces added for spam security.

Thanks!

I only have the one pic but I can take whatever pic u want. Is there some particular you want a closer view of?