• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom ASI/Armalite AR-10T

jgraham01

New AR-10 that stared life as a #012 ASI/Armalite Long Range rifle, as seen on Accuracy Systems Inc. website, with a heavy Ultra Match stainless steel premium 22 inch air-gauge barrel, with a 1X12 twist and .308 Match chamber. It comes with a Magpul PRS adjustable buttstock and Badger Ordnance free-floating handguard. The cost is $2800 plus FET and shipping, add another $350, for a total of $3150. The rifle then had the following added: single stage match trigger set at 2.5 lbs., PSG-1 type pistol grip, titanium firing pin, Magpul trigger guard, Rock River Arms Low Profile gas block, Armalite 30MM mount and rings, Endine AR-Restor, JP Enterprise muzzle break (this is removable), Phase 5 Tactical Ambi Charging Handle latch and a Harris S-LM bipod with a Pod-Loc installed. Also comes with one used Gen I 10 round magazine, three new Gen II 10 round magazines and two new Gen II 20 round magazines. The rifle has only been fired to break in the barrel as Accuracy Systems Inc. requires and then cleaned a put away. Current price to order and modify is over $3500. Will sacrifice at $2800.00 (cash price with no trades) and I will pay shipping. Must ship to an FFL.

The buyer of the rifle may also purchase the scope shown with the rifle. The scope is a US Optics ST-10 with ERGO upgrade, 44 MM Low Profile Objective, #1 ¼ MOA elevation and windage knobs, 30 MM tube, black matte finish, older style Mil Dot reticle with height calibrations in it (no longer made), 11 position rheostat (red) upgrade, Low Profile eyepiece with rapid focus, 4 inch sunshade, Butler Creek caps, original box and instructions. Current price to order, with shipping, is $1500. I will sell with rifle for an additional $1000.00. (The scope will not be sold separately unless the rifle sells first)

You can buy the whole setup for $3800. It is a great deal for someone looking for a new rifle. Trades will be for at least $4800 worth of item(s). I am looking for BPCR in 45-70 and 45-90. This includes modern Shiloh Sharps, C. Sharps, Ballard and older Winchester 1885s. Also like big bore handguns in 475 Linebaugh and 44 magnum.

AR10.jpg

No one in the business builds a better AR than ASI. For that matter they've done work for me on other rifles as well and the results have always far exceeded what I paid for the work.