• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom Ar15 for sale

Reeper338

I built this for coyotes but like my bolt rifles more so this one is for sale. Here are specs on rifle:
Rock river lower with national match two stage trigger and Hogue grip. Magpul Prs folige green stock with Olympic Arms pneumatic recoil buffer so no spring noise when shooting it. Upper receiver is an Omega fitted with a dpms 24 inch flutted 1&9 twist 223 barrel on it with low profile gas block and a carbon fiber handguard with rails. Also tactical charge handle. The gun only has 64 rounds through it and shows promise just don't shoot it enough. Would like to get 1,300 OBO I have close to 1,600 in just parts. Lisited on multiple sites and for sale locally first pm takes it. Not really looking for trades and bipod is not included will come with one 20 round Pmag.

53-82582EB7B085_zpsovbms71u.jpg[/IMG]

Will sell complete upper for 750 plus shipping or minus bolt carrier group and charging handle for 550 plus shipping.