• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom AR(Rock River/Black Rain) for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

military

For sale is like new Black Rain Ordinance Complete Lower mated with Rock River Predator Pursuit with the 20" barrel. It is in a like new condition with 20 rounds fired thru the barrel to sight in the scope. It has Bravo Company Gunfighter Charging handle with Custom Ejection Port Cover on it.

BlackRain Lower is complete with Hogue Rubber Grip, Rubber Grip Base Plug ,Fab Defense Mako Tactical Stealth Black GL-Shock 6 Six *** Stock ,Magpul B.A.D. Lever, KNS Precision non-rotating pin set, Universal Ambidextrous End Plate Sling Single Loop, Single Point Sling, ProMag Lower Mag Well Vise Block, Multi Armorer's Wrench Tool For Castle Nut, last, but not least JP Enterprise Spring kit installed for Trigger.

Price $2100 shipped and insured.

Attachments

• SDC13480.JPG
    SDC13480.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 9
  • SDC13485.JPG
    SDC13485.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 13
  • SDC13490.JPG
    SDC13490.JPG
    47.3 KB · Views: 7
  • SDC13491.JPG
    SDC13491.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 9
  • SDC13481.JPG
    SDC13481.JPG
    43.2 KB · Views: 10
  • SDC13482.JPG
    SDC13482.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 11
So I guess you are not keeping the lower and selling me the upper? Have you given up on your Ohio buyer?

I would like the upper as we discussed?

Can send out payment today.

Prospective Buyers???? Be careful. This guy might very well be a gem of a guy, but the PM's we have shared have me a little confused. He had listed just the upper for sale for $1000 plus $30 shipping and I aggreed to buy it at those terms. I was told there was someone ahead of me and that deal would happen by Thursday night, if not the upper was mine. Military had given his word to hold the upper for the buyer. I repect that. Today I was told the buyer had resheduled til this weekend. Now the upper is for sale with the lower as a complete gun, and my deal has been forgotten. I know it is crazy out there with our idiots in government, so as Military is new, he may be young and not fully aware of a reputation on a site like this. Like I said, he might be the best of the best, and I hope he is. I just don't want this event not be be shared as if he did not follow through on this sale by word, I don't want someone getting screwed by send ing money and never getting what tye paid for.

Below is the PM I sent to Military. I posted it here as I was requested to do so, by another member, to keep all of us safe. So Military, no hard feelings, but it would be best in the future for you to follow through.

"I am conflicted as to what to do. In earlier PM's about the sale of just this upper, you had my respect by "giving your word" you would hold it for this guy from Ohio to come see as he was first in line and I was second. If that did not happen, we had a deal....or that is what your words above stated. I feel like posting this on your account, as our forum does not treat those that don't follow though well, but then at the same time I know this is a screwed up mess with laws and politics and you are new here, so I kind of want to give you a break. What do you think I should do, and how would you feel if you were me? Just asking? If you want to keep the upper and sell it as a whole then fine, but you should know that 2 other prospective buyers have contacted me to find out what happened, since I had posted on your last post I wanted it and it was sold. Just FYI, this site works because the people on it follow though with their word, and that builds trust. Without trust, NOBODY will ever send you a dime for anything you have for sale.

Roger "

Status
Not open for further replies.