Custom Advice

Kirby,
Well, this gives me quite a bit to think about. The more I think about it the more it looks like a 338 RUM. I plan on having the gun for a long time and why build a gun that will shoot like I've been talking about and then limit yourself on bullet selection. I would like to give the gun every chance to do what I want it too, if I can't hit what I'm shooting at I would like it to be my fault not the gun.
I like to see the metal on a gun also. I admire fine metal work and craftmanship, to cover it up seems almost sacrilege. I can see where the non glare finish would come in handy if hunting sheep or something similar. After I figure out what I want to do I will probably contact you to see if you would be interested in building me a gun. I was looking at a rifle from H-S precision, there's something about having a custom built action that appeals to me. I'm sure they have a fine product but I didn't find the money for this gun laying in the street and I'm not too excited about gambling on a 1 moa garantee.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts