Custom action?

Long Range

I'm working on first gun build and was looking at custom actions but have no experience with any of them. I'm building a 7mm-300 WSM and want to do it on a lomg fram. There are many to choose from and I'm sure they all function well I would just like some input on some of them from people that has or have a custom action. Please list pros and cons of each action because I'm starting from scratch and I want a good foundation.

How much are the stiller actions and are there any others that I should consider. Also what is the led time on a custom action.

Prices used to be on their website. Stiller, Borden, Defiance, McMillan, Pierce, Nesika, BAT, plus many other good ones. They are all good. I have a Borden and Defiance, its like Chevy vs Ford.....For the person who isn't shooting competition or extreme long range I don't think you will go wrong with any of them.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts