Custom 7wsm for sale

Discussion in 'Guns For Sale' started by jsthntn247, Feb 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jsthntn247

jsthntn247 Well-Known Member

Posting this for a friend. This is a new, never fired 7wsm built on a trued Remigton action. He had two 7wsm's built at the same time, one was a light rig for hunting and this was going to be for tactical/target shooting that he never got around to doing. I've shot the hunting rifle and it shoots lights out. It was throated so that the 162 Amax would feed through the Seekins dbm.Asking $2700 shipped to your ffl, Specs are as follows.
    Trued Remington action
    Krieger Sendero contour 9 twist barrel 26"
    Manners Gat stock pillar and glass bedded
    Seekins wsm DBM with one mag
    Aluminum firing pin and new spring
    Bolt handle threaded and knob added
    NF 20 moa rail
    All metal coated in Birdsong's Black-T coating
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Iclimb

Iclimb Well-Known Member

If you decide to part it. I'd be interested in the barreled action w/ base, no BM.
    If you're forced to. Nice rig! Who did the coating?

3. jsthntn247

The coating is Birdsong 's Black-t, the best there is. Everything was coated, all screws, the bolt, bolt shroud, bottom metal, even the nightforce rail.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2014
  4. dave1

dave1 Well-Known Member

Wow!
    That looks nice. So this weighs? Who did the build? I'm looking at buying a factory 7 mag right now. Never had a wsm , but income tax is coming soon!

5. jsthntn247

It weighs 10lbs with the nightforce rail. Smith work was done by a forum member on here named EddyBo. He was a student and friend of Don Geraci (hall of fame benchrest shooter). I worked up a load for the hunting gun that was built the same day as this one. I shot this group at 130 yards off a bipod with 168 long range accubonds and Reloader 22, measured .098 center to center.
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.