Custom 7mm STW

Discussion in 'Guns For Sale' started by nddodd, Mar 22, 2011.

1. nddodd

nddodd Well-Known Member

The reason For selling the stw is I was having it built when I had a chance to buy one of Nathan Dagley's (308nate) 7 wsm's I knew I wouldn't have an opportunity like that again so I bought it. I really don't have any use for two 7mm rifles so I have decided to sell the stw. It has exactly 61 rounds down the barrel counting proper break in.

Here's the specs:

Trued model 700 stainless action and lapped lugs, holland comp recoil lug.
    Shillen select match 8 twist 30" long not counting brake, sendero contour.
    Medium size three port muscle brake
    Jewel trigger set at 1lb
    HS Stock model pst-036 fully bedded with Marine Tex

Here are a few pics of the gun and a pic of a group at 250 yds. I did the group outside to outside but center to center would be .679

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Asking $1800 with jewel trigger and egw 20 moa base or $1600 with factory trigger set at 2.5 lbs.
    Thanks for any future interest,
    Nathan

2. nddodd

nddodd Well-Known Member

Forgot to add that the group was shot with 180 gr smk's which is all that's been shot through it, all 61 rounds. I'd also let 100 of the 180 smk's go with it and 61 pieces of once fired brass go as well.

Thanks,
    Nathan

3. freebird63

freebird63 Well-Known Member

Dang only if I had my tax return, that is my dream gun. Wished I could put a rush on the feds to send me my money instead of them collecting interest on it. Very sweet gun

4. nddodd

nddodd Well-Known Member

Thank you sir, I appreciate the kind words. I did my tax refund in a rush as soon as I got em from work I was at h&r block. That's how I had the funds to buy the gun off of Brent that he had 308nate build. I just couldn't pass that opportunity up.

thanks again,
    Nathan

5. freebird63

freebird63 Well-Known Member

my taxes had complications, but if that bad boy is still up for sale when it does get here, me and you will be talking.

6. H2OFUZZ

H2OFUZZ Well-Known Member

PM Sent

7. nddodd

nddodd Well-Known Member

Sold to H20FUZZ. Thanks to all that looked

Nathan