• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom 7mm Remington Magnum

jowens

I bought this rifle from Yukonal back in January. Here's the thread:

http://24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubb...em_#Post7237347

I REALLY hate to have to put this in the classifieds, I am considering having to sell it to fund a house renovation/restoration before I have to be out of my current house. I'm running short on time and money. Here are the specs on it:

* Rem 700 BDL, LA, Magnum Bolt Face, fully blueprinted(squared, trued, lugs faced and squared, boltface squared, etc.)
* Shilen trigger, 1-1/2#
* Kreiger #5 Bull Sporter SS (finished @ 26"), .700" muzzle dia.
* 9 Twist
* Holland .250" Recoil Lug
* Vais brake
* Talley Tactical 20 moa Picatinny Base
* Graphite Black CerraKote
* McMillan A3 (13-1/2") with 1" Decelerator, factory pillars in Campfire Camo
* Bedded by jkob here on the fire.
* 8.7lbs without a scope

66 Rounds down the tube so far. Easily a 1/2 inch gun @ 100. I have two loads that consistently shoot in the .4's. Haven't done much loaded development. I've tried two powders and two bullets. (168 and 180 Grain Berger VLD's).

The only issue i have had with the gun is sometimes it will drop a casing as i'm pulling the bolt back. I'm not sure if its because i'm working the bolt super slow so i don't let the brass eject onto the concrete or if the extractor needs to be replaced. Its happened exactly 3 times out of 66 rounds.

The rifle is setup just about perfectly for the long VLD bullets, plenty of OAL to use the case capacity and the rounds will still fit in the magazine even loaded to touch the lands with 180VLD's.

I will share load data with the buyer. I also have 100 new Norma brass, RCBS dies, some once fired brass, a partial box of 180 VLD's, 90ish 162 AMAX's, Hornady 7mm Rem mag OAL dummy casing, and a mike lucas bore guide that I will make the buyer a deal on. I WILL NOT sell these items before the rifle sells, so don't ask.

I'm going to ask 2100 for the rifle shipped to your FFL, who must accept from and individual. Not willing to sell to anyone in California or New York unless there aren't any hoops to jump through. First public "I'll Take It" wins. Payment by USPS MO only.

Will get some pictures for interested buyers asap.

D3F5AFA8-4127-4B6D-BBBC-96AD5A6BCB78-1698-000001F1EB9D87F5_zps0d1cbfb8.jpg

Quakshot I sent you a message with my phone number, give me a call to set up a time and place to meet up.