• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom 7 rem mag

hitemhard

So you may find this entertaining but i accidently built a great long range hunting/steel rifle. I will be honest when i called to order my barrel i wanted mtu fluted because i am almost soley a steel shooter/competitor. Well long story short they had medium palma in stock and could finish my rifle 8 weeks sooner if i wanted it. well my rifle a.d.d kicked in immediately so i agreed.

Well needless to say they were mistaken and the extra barrel was a light palma and not medium palma. The good news is this is a great all around rifle. The rifle was just to nice to take it all apart and rebarrel so i just told them i get a new action and ordered a new barrel.

Description
700 pss la trued and blueprinted, .250 recoil lug, threaded bolt handle with teardrop egw bolt knob, 30moa tac ops scope base. It has a timney trigger installed at 2.5lbs.

Benchmark barrel 28" light palma 9 twist 3 groove threaded 5/8x24 with new tactical muscle brake that is removable all of which is beadblasted to a nice matte finish. The chamber was cut with a match reamer that has .146 freebore so you can seat out the 162gr and up weight bullets.
The barreled action is sitting in a HS Precision 700 pss stock with factory BDL floorplate.

The rifle without bipod weighs 9.6lbs and has a balance point just in front of the bdl.

Price is $1450/obo shipped included is rifle with base/muzzle brake/New storm tactical data book with multicam cover.
I also have a od green aics 2.0 that i could swap out i you prefer for additional cost.

Not included at that price is harris bipod, 300wm takeoff barrel with badger fte brake, original remington untuned trigger, Eagle HSRC multicam bag, or rear rest. All of these items are available to buyer of rifle only until rifle is sold.

Pics
IMGP0038.jpg

IMGP0039.jpg

IMGP0040.jpg

IMGP0042.jpg

IMGP0048.jpg

IMGP0046.jpg

IMGP0045.jpg

I am also willing to sell just the barreled action if you prefer, just let me know what options you like. i would also sell with original remington trigger. this would significantly decrease price.

$1100 for barreled action with 30moa base and original remington untuned trigger.

Or

If you would prefer a virtually new aics 2.0 od green with tab sling it looks like this. I am willing to sell with hs precision or aics or both.

IMGP0049.jpg

IMGP0050.jpg

IMGP0051.jpg