Custom 7 mm STW for sale

Discussion in 'Guns For Sale' started by bettin, Feb 7, 2006.

1. bettin

bettin Active Member

I am selling a 7mm stw for a customer that needs to sell the rifle because of an unexpected medical bill. I built this rifle for him just this winter. It is a trued Rem 700 SS, pillar/epoxy bedded in a Lone Wolf carbon/kevlar stock. The barrel is a Douglas premium, carbon fiber wrapped by Advanced Barrel Systems. The barrel is finished at 26" and has a Screwd brake. It is printing 3" groups at 600 yds with 150 gr Barnes TSX bullets. This rifle is new and has only been shot for barrel break-in and load developement. It has Leupold VX3 LR 4.5x14x40 scope with custom ballistic reticle installed at Leupold. Price $3000 with scope, $2400 without. I will stand behind this rifle 100%. Any questions email me at bettincrew@netins.net. or check my web site at www.bettincustomguns.com .

2. bettin

bettin Active Member

If any body is seriously interested in this rifle, I am sure my customer would entertain reasonable offers. I will personally stand behind this rifle 100%. I also forgot to mention in the first post that it has a Jewell trigger, and an aftermarket Winchester style 3 postion safety. Also includes 25 rds custom loaded ammo.

3. bettin

bettin Active Member

btt

4. huntem

huntem Well-Known Member

I hate to offend someone by making an offer but can you PM me his lowest price on the scope?

Thanks

Hope all is well medically

5. bettin

bettin Active Member

I will forward your request and let you know.

Thanks for looking.

Todd Bettin
    Bettin Custom Guns

6. bettin

bettin Active Member

7. oso

oso Well-Known Member

Bettin, not sure on STW but I sure am liken the looks of that 6.5x284 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif and green stock that is on fine piece of machining!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

8. bettin

bettin Active Member

thanks Kapac
    This rifle shoots better than it looks! I just tried a new load with 120 ballistic tips this week, it shot a .2" , 3 shot group at 100yds.It also shoots 140 grain Seirras that well. It is for sale, make me an offer.

email bettincrew@netins.net

9. jonathanyoungblood

jonathanyoungblood New Member

would you consider a trade for model 700, in 338 lapua? if not, would still be interested in purchasing, thankyou, jonathan youngblood jonathanyoungblood@yahoo.com

Last edited: Apr 30, 2012
  10. ROGER FOSTER

ROGER FOSTER Well-Known Member

How much does the rifle weigh? Any pic's my Email is N174RF@gmail.com
    Roger

11. warbird 764

warbird 764 Well-Known Member

Look at the date 6 years ago!

12. Shawn G

Shawn G New Member

Hello bettin,

I would like to make an offer of 2750.00.

13. huntinfool18

huntinfool18 Well-Known Member

This gun was from 9 years ago. I highly doubt it's still for sale.

14. Shawn G

Shawn G New Member

Thank you for pointing this out to me. I put a search in for a 7mm stw and that posting came up. I did not pay attention to the date. Figured if the gun was sold it would no longer be listed. I am new to this site and will look at that in the future.