• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom 6X47 Lapua F.S

308 nate

As much as it pains me,due to shop upgrades and building expenses I'm offering my 6X47 Lapua tube gun for sale. Here is the make up of the rifle.

Remington 700 action, completely blueprinted and raceway reamed. by SSG.

PTG over sized bolt, helical fluted by SSG and SSG bolt knob (one in the picture is not the SSG knob will try to get pix of the new knob Monday).

Sako extractor

MAK tube gun kit with 25 MOA base and five round AI magazine.

Broughton 5C, 1:7 twist, 28" snakeskin finish by SSG

Custom radial recoil lug and full epoxy bed receiver to action by SSG

Mag pull fully adjustable butt stock with G27 grip.

approx 500 rds. through.

It shoots awesome! in good conditions very capable of shooting 1/3 MOA at 600 yds. and 1/2 MOA at 1000 with 105 amax and 115 bergers, in fact every load in this gun has been a tack driver.

Asking $1800 (firm, no trades )for rifle minus bi-pod and scope.
Scope is an IOR 6-24 X 50 35mm tube with 25 min. per revolution elevation knob MP8 reticle. Will sell scope with rifle for additional $1275

6x47lapua2.jpg

Nate:

Nice rig. What trigger do you have in her?

1kstr

Remington Stainless trigger set at 1.5 lbs. is currently in place. I have some rifle basix on hand if someone was interested, would have to add a litle to the price if a jewel was wanted.

thanks for your interest,

Nate

I like your gun.I have a 6x47L single shot and I'd like to have a repeater. Curious about magazines.Can one get higher capacity mags ?
What neck diameter does it have ?
What size groups at 100 yards ?

thanks, Steve