• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom 6X284 for sale

stoner

6X284 for sale. Rifle shoots 5 shots in the same hole using 115 grain bt at 100 yards. Built this rifle to be a 1000 yard gun; however due to a disease my eye sight will not let me do it. I am sure I will leave something out so feel free to ask questions. Will send pictures upon request. Price is 2000$

Barrel: Stainless Lilija Barrel, it has been ceramic coated, free floated
Action has been trued
locking lugs lapped
Action came from a remington 700 sendero
Mcmillian Stock

6X284 for sale. Rifle shoots 5 shots in the same hole using 115 grain bt at 100 yards. Built this rifle to be a 1000 yard gun; however due to a disease my eye sight will not let me do it. I am sure I will leave something out so feel free to ask questions. Will send pictures upon request. Price is 2000$

Action has been trued
locking lugs lapped
Mcmillian Stock

Please send pictures to [email protected] . Also, what is the barrel twist? And will it shoot 140gr Bergers?

I'm interested in photos and any more details as well.
[email protected]
[email protected]

Action has been trued
locking lugs lapped
Mcmillian Stock

I hope I responded to every one this weekend. i do not have internet at home and tried to respond with a cell phone. If I left anyone out please let me know. Price drop to 1900$