• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Custom 6CM Rem 700 New

In all honestly I cannot remember I may have posted one and said the other. I built this rifle over two years ago and cannot come up with the build sheet. I transitioned my shop from one building to another and cannot seem to find it. I feel it is inconsequential in the overall quality of the barrel vs a lesser brand. The Lilja I had and built off of was a 3 groove I do know, the Brux was a 4 groove. I sold one 6CM using one of the two to a guy outside of Denver and it shoot lights out. He ultimately shot it so much we had to re-barrel it. 6 CM are known to be barrel burners and after 1500 rounds or so you might start loosing accuracy (if your a hand loader and keep things toned down a bit, not an issue but using stuff like Hornady Superperformance rounds your gonna burn a barrel out..)
Thats as honest as I can be on the matter.

If you would consider a trade for a Beretta 686 Silver Pigeon O/U 28 gauge with beautiful wood then please contact me thru text message or e-mail. I'm the original owner and it has 100 rounds only down the tubes. I can text you as many photos as you would like. Shotgun is 99.9% as new. Original hard case and all chokes included.
R.B. Baker 713-876-7176
[email protected]

Attachments

• IMG_9969.jpg
    IMG_9969.jpg
    298.9 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_9971.jpg
    IMG_9971.jpg
    600.6 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_9972.jpg
    IMG_9972.jpg
    542.7 KB · Views: 34
If it was a 20 i'd be all over it…28 gauge ammo is 3x that of 20 in my experience…and with 4 20's in the cabinet i'm kinda tempted cause she's pretty ..Thank You No….

If it was a 20 i'd be all over it…28 gauge ammo is 3x that of 20 in my experience…and with 4 20's in the cabinet i'm kinda tempted cause she's pretty ..Thank You No….
I love the 28 g. My favorite for everything I ever did. Had a Franchi Renaissance elite in 28 and was amazing. Sold her off after my Drahthaar passed on. And so did my upland hunting. Great times and best most favorite hunting I did behind a great dog. GLWS

Push'n back up…
I can confirm this has the Lilja 3 groove, the 243 Win I just posted has the Brux. I found my purchase n build receipts for the barrels and notes for each build…moving shops can be a real pain…

Recent Posts