• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom 6.5x284

Bluebird25

I have a Stiller TAC300 chambered in 6.5x284 for sale. It is in a Mcmillan A5 with Surgeon bottom metal that comes with 1 AI 5rd mag. It has a 25" Krieger barrel with a Remington sendero taper. It Also has a Jewel trigger in it set at 1lb. It has approximately 428 rounds down it. I have a redding type-s 3 die set that will go with it along with the Karsten cheekpiece . Rifle shoots very, very well. I have taken it all the way out to a mile. It was built by Brandon Miller at Miller Precision Arms. The ONLY possible trades would be an upper end scope in MILS with FFP.

$2300.00+shipping for rifle with die set (w/out scope, rings, sling, and bipod)

Only way I will split up is barreled action+jewel trigger+dies $1350.00+shipping

Attachments

• DSC_0003 2.jpg
    DSC_0003 2.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 32
  • DSC_0001 2.jpg
    DSC_0001 2.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC_0002 2.jpg
    DSC_0002 2.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 19
I built this rifle two years ago to shoot tactical competitions. When I built it the 6.5x284 was one of the favorites of the guys shooting. The matches used to be all prone, As time progresses the competitions are becoming timed and there is more positional shooting. With that being said a short action and a lesser recoiling rifle are preferred and have a definite advantage. This rifle will consistently shoot 1/2MOA out to 1000. I havent done too much paper punching past a thousand to measure groups but I have taken it to a mile and hit a 2x2ft plate 2 out of 5 times with a 7mph wind. I have shot a 3 shot group at 300yds I could cover with a dime. Obviously that isn't an everytime thing but it did happen! I have done most of my shooting with this rig at 600yds and it will definitely hold 1/2 MOA. I'm not sure what it weighs but I will bring it in to the shop tomorrow and weigh it if you are interested. This rifle should be a great deal for someone looking for a good custom rig ready to go.

I'll call you in the morning. Want the gun just need to know a few things first.