• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom 6.5 x .284 for sale

Doug Gary

Custom built by Don Geraci. 6.5 x .284 with Bat Aciton HRPIC with 20MOA. Bell & Carlson Medalist Varmit/Tactical stock. Krieger Barrel Heavy Palma Barrel (#14), and Jewel Trigger. I have two deer shot at 1150 yrds and one antalope shot at 1356yds check out Tyler Sims Outfitting in Wyoming face book page. Must sell to build my new toy, a .338 Laupa. This gun comes with 50 custom loaded rounds. I have about 300 rounds thru this gun, it shoots 1/4 "MOA's at 100yds. The gunsmilth who built this gun is a world champion bench rest shooter with two world records and builds guns for people all over the United States. Google his name and you will find info on him from top to bottom of your screen. You can contact me at 337-329-4970 I work offshore 7 and 7, if i dont answer if is becasue im offshore, I check my messages offten at work so leave a message and ill get back to you. Im asking $3000.00

Attachments

• gun pic.png
    gun pic.png
    14.9 KB · Views: 24
  • gun pic 2.png
    gun pic 2.png
    20.3 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Re: Custom 6.5 x .264 for sale

You might want to change your subject title for the sale of this rifle.