• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom 300RUM for sale

dragman

Gun smith finished up my latest gun and I just don't have the time to play with it. I also have another idea that I have to get start on so this one has got to go.
Originally a 30-06 remington:
Action timed and trued and bolt face opened up.
Tubb recoil lug.
Titanium firing pin.
Extra power spring.
Quick clip DBM. (rounds I loaded don't fit)
Stocky's long range hunter stock Steel bedded.
Douglas Airgauged barrel 29" chambered in 300RUM with NEW match reamer.
Brake.
Factory trigger set at 1.5lbs VERY NICE.

Gun has 125 rounds and shows great promise with 215 berger hybrids and H1000. it is a 10 twist barrel. only real issue I didn't have the action blued and now that it is finished I wished that I had. Any and all questions welcome. ASKING $1500 trades possible but not perfered. scope not for sale

Attachments

• 300RUM.jpg
    300RUM.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 300RUM-1.jpg
    300RUM-1.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 300RUM-2.jpg
    300RUM-2.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 300RUM-3.jpg
    300RUM-3.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 300RUM-4.jpg
    300RUM-4.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 8
you guys this is a steal! i would buy it if i didnt already have a 300 rum. dragman is a great guy to deal with. im surprised this isnt sold yet!

I would buy in a minute ,but I bought a new Glock 20c.I also have my Polish Tantal in the shop being customized,and that's going to be 400.00 plus.If you didn't need to sell quickly I would like to take it off your hands.I'm like a kid in a candy store looking at all these fantastic rifles for sale,and I'm sure I will find something to keep me occupied for along time.Any way in the mean time I'll shake the bushes and see what falls out.You never know I might scrape up enough to get it,but I'll have to get off my couch.Thank you,sincerely.Joe Rankin