• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED CUSTOM 30-378 WBY (can email pics)

30-378shtr

I hate to do it, but I need to sell my baby. This is one true long range rifle that will drive tacks!

It started out as a factory Weatherby Accumark chambered in 30-378 wby mag and I have done the following:

1. Timney Trigger set to about 1-1.5 lb.
2. Custom Pac-Nor Palma 30" barrel 1:9" twist
3. Custom Muzzle Brake by Bruce McArthur (he makes them for the Chey-tac .408 and some military)
4. Action trued when barrel was put on

This gun has shot well under an inch even with factory ammo. It's putting out about 3600fps with 180gr bullet. The barrel and brake are bare stainless steel as I was planning on Cerekote the whole thing. It also comes with the Pentax 30MM tube 4-16x50. Not a Swaro, Nightforce, etc but still a decent scope.

Well over $3500 invested, looking for $1900 or $1700 without scope!! Also includes: bipod, reloading dies, and all my brass!
Thanks, Call Shane @ 480-244-6574 (Arizona)

Last edited:
I've got less than 40 rounds through this barrel. I used it for a deer hunt in 2007 and other than that, I just did some load workups.

I would also lower the price to $1800 without the scope (just in case anybody doesn't want the scope).

PRICE REDUCED!! $1900 or $1700 without scope. Also, this does include bipod, reloading dies, and all of my used brass (many good ones left)!!

Just shot a .25" group this morning with FACTORY AMMO!! Chrono'd at 3766 fps with 165gr.