• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom 280AI

C

chuck williams

stiller predator "lonestar" receiver. benchmark 3 groove 1-9 heavy palma barrel 25" long. B&C m40 stock with graco adjustable LOP added. wyatts detachable magazine system. the rifle has exactly 200 rounds through it and shoots extremely well. it will push the 162 amax over 3k with no pressure signs at all. the stock has been bedded but the adjustable LOP is seized. i can set it whatever LOP you want prior to shipping. this would make a great match or long range hunting gun but the recoil is just too much for me and i really dont like muzzle brakes. can email pics to interested parties. will also include fireformed brass. $1500 firm which is less than what i have in the parts.

chuck
806-223-8937

i tried to send the pics but they wont go through to your email for some reason. i am hoping i can post a link to another site when someone puts the photos in the ad there. anyway, the rifle weights 13.5lbs with a 9-13 swivel bipod and BIG sightron scope sitting on top.

chuck

Recent Posts