• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom 280 rem fs/ft. mdl 70 action, h-s, leupold, shaw barrel.

stbbo

Im testing the waters here this is one of my children lol.

mdl 70 action blue printed
25" 1-9" barrel matte black
h-s precision stock (black/grey webbing)
rd count 90
leupold rings and bases and whatever primed brass i have. if you dont load ill load 50 rounds for you.

it shoots lights out between .115 @ 100, .355 @ 200 and .598 @ 300
139 gr sst's and siroccos

pics available via txt or email

$1750.00

What im not looking for revolvers, 25-06,243, but shoot me offers worst i can say is no.

email me via my website filling out contact form, www.southtexasbigboreoutfitters.com

thanks for looking take care

will also consider partial trades and cash

Last edited:
Re: Custom 280 rem fs/ft

what variety of barrel do you have on this?

Hey bud its a shaw blank that was was cut chambered and finished by my smith here in texas. Reamers were purchased brand new not rented. They were PAC tool and gauge. So the chamber wasn't cut with a dull reamer which can make a world of difference on concentricity and tolerance

Last edited:

I'm would consider a hot 6.5mm to 30 cal in trade. 25 cal stw or bigger bore stw.

Hey kimber man. Thanks for pointing that out I had a brain lapse I meant sirocco 150's or however ya spell it. Its a very good shooting rifle. I don't even know if lapua makes a 7mm scenar. There 6.5's shoot great out of the wifes 260. This 280 really likes 4831 was an easy rifle to load for. as long as the nut that day behind it is on tight it'll shoot lights out

Hello,
Would you be interested in a 300WSM Kimber Montana, or CZ 375 RUM or 257 weatherby as trades or partial? let me know.

Thank you

Hello,
Would you be interested in a 300WSM Kimber Montana, or CZ 375 RUM or 257 weatherby as trades or partial? let me know.

Thank you

375 that's a lil more than I need but I've always been fond of the 257 wby and 300 wsm cal's. What did you have in mind.

Hello,

Thank you

I would be interested in the 300 and 257 both calibers I'm fond of. What particular model montana and model for 257 wby. What's there round counts? And what's your values of them. Thanks take care!

The kimber montana has 42 rounds throught it the weatherby 257 has 13 both are like new one small rub mark on the kevlar stock on the Kimber.
Thank you