• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom .223 WOA Upper RRA Lower - Trade

Arbogb06

I am thinking about trading my custom AR platform. The upper is from White Oak Armanent and it is their 26" bull barrel 1:8" Twist .223. The upper came complete with charging handle and carrier group. White Oak Armament

The lower was from RRA and has a magpul PRS stock, Ergo Tactical Grip and RRA two stage trigger.

The scope is a Millet 6x25-56 LRS-1 Illuminated Reticle (.1 mil adjustment). I have two sets of rings. The scope came with Medium or High and they were way too tall so Low Rings are on the gun now.

Not really sure on the gun weight but I'd guess around 12lbs +/-. The gun had proper break in with factory match ammo. Shoot once clean. Shoot two times clean. Etc. Etc. Until a box of 20 rounds was gone. In addition to 20 factory rounds the gun has only seen 38 handloaded rounds. These were 80 grain berger vlds. These bullets did ok in the gun in that they shot well but would not cycle 100%. I had to load the mag with only 3-4 rounds and every so often they would get hung up. I sold these bullets not too long ago on here. I currently have a new batch (100) of 70 grain berger vlds that I was going to try but have not had the time. These 70 grain bullets are 0.125" shorter than the 80 grain bullets so there should be no feeding problems. I have brass, dies, bullets, etc that would go with this package.

I am NOT looking to separate the gun and am only seeking a trade. I currently have a Savage 110 FCP HS in .338 Lapua and after shooting this gun I would like to get a custom bolt gun in addition to it. Let me know what you have if interested.

Trades I'd consider:

Long range custom rig in 7mm, 7wsm, 300 win, 300wsm, 300rum, .338 LM or any 1,000+ yd capable rig

Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x56 with zerostop and high speed turrets NPR1 reticle in mils only + CASH

Nightforce ATACR 5-25x56 zero stop mil only (have not researched the new reticles) + CASH

Desert Eagle .50 AE + CASH

.338 barrel blank or chambered and cut for Savage 110 .338LM (Krieger, Lilja, Brux) + CASH

Any firearm along these lines, or multiple firearms that would be of equal or more value (I'll pay cash for difference).

I will post up pictures when I get home for intersted parties.

Thanks,

Brandon

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Really wanting to trade for a custom long range rig chambered in 6.5x284 or along those lines or a Krieger Barrel in .338 and Nightforce scope (Upgrade my Savage 110 FCP HS) or I guess I could sell the gun outright and fund a build.

Let me know what you have if you want to trade.

Thanks,

Brandon

Had a few offers for trades but nothing that fit my needs yet.

Still looking for trades or will sell straight up.

Gun went from 58 rounds to 82 rounds. Just shot 24 rounds today despite the freezing temps (30-32 degrees) and 20-25 mph winds. I probably shouldnt have shot but been cooped up in the house all weekend and had to get outside and had just loaded 24 rounds this past week.

Attached is the best 4 shot group and I had one flier about 1" lower then the other 3. This was probably from me pulling the gun from being nearly frost biten, but the gun shoots with 24.0 grains of Varget @ 2.250" with the Berger 70 grain VLD's.

photo1.jpg