CURTIS ACTION- Updated with Pictures

Re: Curtis action

Joel , do u have that sample available to look at yet ? I know its hunting season here in pa . Will give u a call sometime if u don't mind .

Feel free to call if you like. If I don't answer leave a message and I'll get back to you. I may be up on the mountain without cell reception.

You can put your paws on one, ya just can't take it with you....

Feel free to call if you like. If I don't answer leave a message and I'll get back to you. I may be up on the mountain without cell reception.

You can put your paws on one, ya just can't take it with you....

Could you throw the rest of us a bone and post some progress/prototype pictures?

Could you throw the rest of us a bone and post some progress/prototype pictures?

We just drew up the last round of cosmetic changes to the action body. As soon as we knock one out of the milling center, I'll take a few pictures and post them.

Wow.......it's almost Christmas is this thing going to be finished by new years ???

LOL no. I'm not going to pretend that I know how long these things take to develop but I do feel confident that if they thought it was a matter of less than 2 weeks from "finished" then they would have said as much by now.

Unfortunately, we will be into the new year until we're finished.
At the expense of sounding like a broken record....we're still making changes.
Making changes to one area forces a change to another area that may not be acceptable. So then it's back to the computer to see if a compromise will work. We are spending a considerable amount of time over Christmas working on this...

Will you be making these with a PPC bolt face ? Also I may have missed it but are actions stainless or chrome moly ?

Thanks

Will you be making these with a PPC bolt face ? Also I may have missed it but are actions stainless or chrome moly ?

Thanks

Sorry, no PPC bolt face at this time.

All our actions are 17-4 Stainless. When we are "comfortable" in production, we will most likely make a few runs of Titanium.