Crow hunt

ewallace

I took my beeman R1 Laser .177 rifle out today to try and shoot some crows. I was set up in the edge of a woods where some crows like to hang out in the tops of the trees. Some crows came in I ranged one with my Swarovski at 32 yards dilled up 4 moa and put the cross hare on his chest and squeezed the trigger here is a pic of the crow and rifle.

441027-big.jpg

Whats the velocity on that thing?? I had a gamo hunter 220 I think it was that shot 1000fps. I dont know how many birds I killed with that thing. Only problem I had was the scope never would stay on or sighted in for that matter.

It will shoot a 10.90g pellet at 724 fps shot over my Oehler. Beeman states 1100 fps +. I do not have a problem with the scope it is a Bausch & Lomb 6x24 with Beeman rings that are maid to take the pounding of a spring air pellet gun.

If you want a ground squirrel to look the size of an elk you need 24x /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.