CPRifles

Greg Duerr

Has anyone heard of or has anyone used the services of Carolina Precision Rifles? CPR..........................I saw there websight and was wondering.

Greg

Greg- why not use one of this sites sponsoring smiths? there's no need to ask if people have heard of them and the web site is riddled with testimonials for these guys. they are all safe bets.

I have used them in the past. John builds a good accurate rifle. However, after Hurricane Katrina, a friend of mine who had 2 CPR rifles sent them to John to be refurbished. CPR took a long time to get them back to my friend.

Dan

I have had John Lewis accurize my CZ 527 22 Hornet and It shoot .527 I consider that good for the Hornet................Im having John Rebarrel my Remington 700 action to the .243 AI using the Pac Nor SM SS..........Sako extractor and Jewell Trigger........This will be my first Custom. However I drew an antelope tag, not expecting to, and I dont think the rifle will be ready by the openner.....................So, Im borrowing a .243 Remington.................just in case.

Greg

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.