Coyote Hunting At Predator University

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous LRH Video' started by Len Backus, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Len Backus

Len Backus Administrator Staff Member

I will be hunting coyotes with Tony Tebbe of Predator University next December on 900,000 acres of Coyote Heaven in NM and TX. I saw his booth at the World Predator Show last year in KC. I was really impressed. I am new to coyote hunting as you know and this is just the ticket to ramp up my learning curve on coyotes and other predators.

You have to watch this coyote hunting footage, it's really cool.

YouTube - Predator University Intro - Coyote, Bobcat, and Fox Hunting in Texas

Last edited: Jan 26, 2010
  2. Predator University

Predator University Member

Look forward to your hunt Len. You'll have a great time and I'm sure you'll anchor some coyotes.

I've been working with ranchers since we talked, and now have access to over 1 Million acres.

Thanks...Tony

3. Coyboy

Coyboy Well-Known Member

nice video.

4. Big Sky

Big Sky <b>SPONSOR</b>

Len,
    I didn't know you met Tony. I've never met him in person but I sure do like his calls. I have two, one is a custom "cow tip horn" open reed, and the other is a TT Overdose. They are very good calls and I have duped more than a few coyotes with them. The cow tip call makes an absolute killer high pitched pup in distress sound. I used it to call in 5 coyotes at once last winter on that ranch I took you to where the mosquitos ate us alive. I also had a friend by the name of Tim Hovey hunt with Tony last year and he had a great time. I expect Tony will do his best for you and give you a top quality hunt. Have to admit I'm envious. :)

5. rjackh

rjackh Well-Known Member

im a member with him on npha.com and predatormastersforums.com, seems like a good guy and makes some incredible calls. really knows his stuff too.

6. Len Backus

Len Backus Administrator Staff Member

Publisher's Note: Read my review article here