Coyote Hunting At Predator University

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
I will be hunting coyotes with Tony Tebbe of Predator University next December on 900,000 acres of Coyote Heaven in NM and TX. I saw his booth at the World Predator Show last year in KC. I was really impressed. I am new to coyote hunting as you know and this is just the ticket to ramp up my learning curve on coyotes and other predators.

Publisher's Note: Read my review article here

You have to watch this coyote hunting footage, it's really cool.

YouTube - Predator University Intro - Coyote, Bobcat, and Fox Hunting in Texas

Last edited:
Look forward to your hunt Len. You'll have a great time and I'm sure you'll anchor some coyotes.

I've been working with ranchers since we talked, and now have access to over 1 Million acres.

Thanks...Tony

Len,
I didn't know you met Tony. I've never met him in person but I sure do like his calls. I have two, one is a custom "cow tip horn" open reed, and the other is a TT Overdose. They are very good calls and I have duped more than a few coyotes with them. The cow tip call makes an absolute killer high pitched pup in distress sound. I used it to call in 5 coyotes at once last winter on that ranch I took you to where the mosquitos ate us alive. I also had a friend by the name of Tim Hovey hunt with Tony last year and he had a great time. I expect Tony will do his best for you and give you a top quality hunt. Have to admit I'm envious. :)

im a member with him on npha.com and predatormastersforums.com, seems like a good guy and makes some incredible calls. really knows his stuff too.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.