Coyote DRT at 500 yards

Good equipment, $10000.00 night vision, I know the unit well, my veterinarian lets me use his mounted on a a 270. And nice shooting, I'm pulling the plug soon on a thermal.
N visions 5 year warranty has proven to be hassle free for 2nd owners so buying used makes quite a bit of sense.

Reason I asked is I had been told not even a place here in Missouri buying. Kid had a big beaver he trapped and called a bunch of numbers no one wanted it.

Is there even a market for coyotes this year?
Only pale western coyotes are really selling. They're roughly off 35-40% from prime highs 2 years ago. Canada Goose decided to quit using coyote trim on their coats. They gave in to the anti trap anti fur wackaroos. Beaver are the most work of any fur bearer in my opinion and there are only a handful of garment tanners left that dress them. The castor glands however are worth a lot as nobody is trapping them anymore. Properly handling for selling them is a bit tricky as they need to be partially dried.

"Only pale western coyotes are really selling. They're roughly off 35-40% from prime highs 2 years ago."

Cold storage will be the best option, if fur takers can sit on them.