• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Coyote Decoy Dog Puppies For Sale

pups0601_5.jpg

I have a litter of Coyote Decoy Dog puppies available. These are from my best decoy dog, Gunner and my female Mattie. They should be top notch dogs for this upcoming season and many more in the future.

Price: $150 each, plus full training available. See my website below for more information, photos, and video.

>> Link to Coyote Decoy Dog Pups For Sale on Predator University Website <<

Thanks...Tony

Last edited:
How aggressive are these dogs ? I've hunted with some Dorn dogs and some Black mouth curs and the curs were just to aggressive for some of the coyotes.
I had a Black and Tan female hound that worked real well, she'd reel them in on a string, but like most good dogs she got killed being stupid.
I've been kinda looking for a good dog again but I'm just kinda poking around for a pup maybe next year.

What are your particular reasons behind the breed selection for crossing? If you don't mind sharing !

I followed your very clear directions to your web site and got most of my questions answered. Nothing better than following directions. I'll get ahold of ya, seeing how those dogs are looking on the stand is about all a guy needs to know to be interested!

Last edited:
I see you read about my thoughts on grit and aggressiveness on my website. My Gunner dog actually sits on stand and doesn't move until told to. He also is trained to come back on command, regardless of how heated of a race he is in. I have full control over him and it works great for me.

I am currently training a Jagd/Cur cross, named Dixie. She's a young dog that has too much aggression on coyotes and has actually run off 5 different coyotes on stand. I'd much rather have a dog that is too aggressive and needs trained to the collar, than one that has no aggression and has to be pushed to get out from under one's feet. She is currently going through collar training to be more controllable. That's the key, in my opinion. From there, they will get the idea of the cat and mouse game and only get better stand after stand.

My breed selection for this litter was to produce a dog that will get the job done, when a coyote is bayed up. I hunt with alot of clients and some (including myself) just don't care to see an injured coyote suffering. This cross should produce dogs that will put an injured coyote down on the ground, allowing one to continue calling the stand for more incoming coyotes.

Thanks...Tony

Tony, I would take one tommorow, but WI to NM is a long haul.