counter sniper optics

BIG MICK

Hi all just joined this great forum so hello to everyone. was wondering if anybody is familar with the counter sniper scopes and if so are they worth a look, are they made in the states?.

Hi all just joined this great forum so hello to everyone. was wondering if anybody is familar with the counter sniper scopes and if so are they worth a look, are they made in the states?.

Hi Big Mich,

Welcome aboard mate - good to have you!
:)

A good friend of mine purchases one and sent it back due to finger prints on the "inside" of the scope lens - He couldn't work out what the 'smudge' was all the time in the view...

I don't think he was 100% happy with the overall quality and build anyway - quite heavy too.

Just a simple observation, I'd have a long good look at one in person if I was looking. But personally since being 'educated' on this and other long range type forums I've come to understand a good scope will cost you lots up front but last you a life time.

Enjoy.

Centrehit thanks for your reply im thinking nightforce or leupold but saw the countre sniper scopes at the gun shop recently and got to wondering about them. Ill keep what you told me in mind and thanks again.

They have fairly good range of models all tactical type. but they are a lot cheaper than nf and leupold which leads me to believe they can not be made in the us .

Very rude,and un-called for comments!! People need to grow up!! Keep those personal opinions to themselves,YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!! Not helpfull or constructive in ANY WAY!! People make mistakes and don't need their noses rubbed in them!! Again,YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!! Very dissapointing!! .338 magnumshooter!!

Last edited:
If anyone believes that you can buy a 7000K scope for 769.00 I have a million dollar rifle I will sell you for 20K!!

This is a funny thread indeed..

This post is believable

They are HQ up here in Rochester NY I have sent them a few e-mails trying to get a look at there scopes but have never gotten a responce.

I saw the price tag and said no way a top of the line NF cost half that and it has a good rep. What do they have????

This post raise the flag

Hello big mick! As it would have it,I just bought a countersniper scope,the 3-25x50mm scope w/patten pending retical,and it is impressive!! Also they offer overrun prices from their military contracts,so you can literraly buy a 7000k scope for $769.00!!! The owner is very helpfull,and makes himself available to you a anytime! And YES they are made in the good old USA!!! I would highly recomend their product to you and recomend that you pick one up!!... .338magnumshooter!

"Also they offer overrun prices from their military contracts,so you can literraly buy a 7000k scope for $769.00!!"

$7000.00 scope? Sounds like the Military got tagged for $6231.00..... Something seems wrong about that.
If GSA contractors find out their paying $6231.00 over the price of the scopes their buying; and they the (Company) letting scopes go out the door too others for $769.00….. They {military} might be a little upset over the contract price of theirs scopes.
That's why; I'd have my suspicion's on the real manufacturing price of the scopes.
Sometimes over runs'…, are also known by another name' "seconds" which does not qualify under contract spec items; do to "flaws" in the product.
Just my .02

Last edited:
I am an expert in that field (Federal Acquisition Regulations)------tell me the details and it will be obvious. Post the Prime Contract and the NSN of these scopes then we will know.

Something is very fishy here. Will go into more detail if and when more information comes availaible.

Boss Hoss

Consider that rifle SPF, I'll be in touch, I can't wait LOL

BTW - What is it? What cal, I hope not more than 6 or 7 thou down the tube

Really do feel sorry for the poor folks who fall for this stuff... People who buy this junk are the ones you read about getting ripped off by various get rich quick pyramid schemes. Tough part is that people now know you have bought a 100 dollar scope for 5 to 8 hundred dollars.

Looked at the website and it is full of garbage including links that are blank or have nothing to do with the product. Look like scammers to me who are selling Chinese stuff and making a killing selling it to ignorant consumers.

Boss Hoss

Consider that rifle SPF, I'll be in touch, I can't wait LOL

BTW - What is it? What cal, I hope not more than 6 or 7 thou down the tube

It is the new SUPER Accurate 7.378 caliber and it has only shot 5 shots fired ---- all in the same hole at 2K!!!!! Shoots a 199 gr bullet at 4233fps with no recoil!!!!!

Please send cash and I will get the rifle to you later!!!!!

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.