Cougar jumps on my brothers while filming the hunt!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
he pointed it at the back of the first guys head then the second guy you can see he looked at the shooter and realized he was looking down the barrel of a loaded semi automatic... monday morning quarterback... call it what you will but i would have donkey kicked him in the throat. The guy who said "moron" was being nice. Cool video.... idiot behind the trigger

he pointed it at the back of the first guys head then the second guy you can see he looked at the shooter and realized he was looking down the barrel of a loaded semi automatic... monday morning quarterback... call it what you will but i would have donkey kicked him in the throat. The guy who said "moron" was being nice. Cool video.... idiot behind the trigger

I agree 100% I did not like what I saw. That should have been a one shot humane , safe kill , and it was not . If I was the site owner that film would be deleted as it will be used by anti hunting bodies .

I agree 100% I did not like what I saw. That should have been a one shot humane , safe kill , and it was not . If I was the site owner that film would be deleted as it will be used by anti hunting bodies .

Have you ever killed a mountain lion before??

Have you ever killed a mountain lion before??

Only there for about 6 this past season. About that many each year around here. They all usually jump, run a short distance and expire. Just as the one in this video did.

I have watched this vid many times. I don't see what some are seeing in it. With out being there to see the angles I don't think I could pass firm judgment on the shooting.

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.